Full-time, Remote Junior Front-End WordPress Developer
Qadra Studio is looking for two (2) Full-time, Remote Junior Front-End WordPress Developers. If you want to start a rewarding career in a digital marketing studio, focusing on design and web development, we might be the company you’re waiting for.
This job is perfect for fresh graduates who have an eye for design and a background in HTML, CSS, and WordPress.
As front-end developers, we respect design. Applicants who submit a clean and well-thought-out portfolio will be prioritized.
Take note that this is not a programming job. You’ll work on and learn about Advanced Front-End Development.
Job Type: Full-time, Remote
Salary: Php16,000.00 – Php26,000.00 per month
Schedule: 8-hour shift | Mondays to Fridays
Who We Are
Qadra Studio is a premier digital marketing studio, providing web design, web development, graphic design, and branding agency. We offered our services and elevated the brands of our clients including Motortrade, LPU Laguna, Third Pillar, Engage Media, Contrast Security, Dusit Hospitality Management College, and other international organizations.
What You’d Like About The Role
- Full-time remote position
- Working with a highly collaborative, fully remote team
- Collaboration with motivated and supportive people
- Full employee benefits including mandatory contributions for SSS, PAG-IBIG, PhilHealth, 13th-month pay, and paid leaves after regularization
- Ongoing front-end development and WordPress development training, including:
- Advance WordPress Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Custom Post Types
- Speed Optimization
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) Integration
What You’ll Do
As a WordPress developer, You’ll also work closely with team members in developing web development projects and improving the UI/UX across all of our products. You’ll be trained to be resourceful and have an advanced understanding of WordPress.
Job duties include:
- Build, maintain, and update web pages for various clients in a timely manner
- Communicate with clients regarding project clarifications and follow-ups
- Review content and specifications received from clients for errors prior to completing the request
- Research web development tools, web languages, and scripts to gain new knowledge and handle client requests.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness when developing websites.
- Maintain confidentiality of any account credentials for the utmost safety and security of developed websites
- Investigate and resolve errors and issues encountered
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Arts, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- High attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with small interdisciplinary teams
- Highly organized, efficient, and dynamic in practice
- Composure and poise under the pressure of manic deadlines
- Sample work or portfolio for review in your application.
Not a requirement but nice to have:
- PHP / MySQL / LAMP Stack
- HTML / CSS (LESS, SASS)
- Basic WordPress Theme Development
Why You’ll Love About Working With Us
Qadra Studio is a digital marketing studio, providing web design, web development, graphic design, and branding services.
Our inward focus is to build a sustainable team and workplace environment. We aim to be a truly independent design & development studio.
You’ll be working with a small team under the managing director and key staff to touch and improve on WordPress development as well as across all areas of the business.
We encourage all team members to continue to learn. Accordingly, we provide time, training, and resources to help you to hone your skills.
Let’s Work Together
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a remote role in a rewarding career, then be sure to apply through this platform and send us your sample work or portfolio.